Z.S.C Club Charter Sample
The Z.S.C or Zombie Survival Committee was first thought of on Friday May 1st 2009. The idea of this “club” was meant as a way for people to survive a zombie outbreak no matter how large.
It is the job of this club to Act in the event of an outbreak. Meaning that these members will be the first to act, and will have been trained to know what to do in this event.
It is also our job to find and Protect any human survivors, to preserve the human population.
The final job is the most important Survive. Meaning that after and only after the first two actions have been taken can and should this action be enacted. In this article the term Survive means that you bunker down and hold out until the outbreak is over. It is obvious that the entire time that the selected person should try to survive but not as mentioned at first in this article.
Surviving is the last action because if all actions have been taken then this will be all that is left to do until the outbreak is over. Whatever you do, do not try and eliminate all zombies, stay with the survivors and protect them. Attempted Elimination can and will most likely lead to death.
Before every meeting of the Z.S.C begins two things must occur. For one the President of the club or of that area’s club must be present unless it is an absolute emergency, such as a zombie outbreak has occurred. If the president is not present, the residing Vice president will take responsibility. Second the credo must be spoken by each member either all at once or one by one.
The credo represents and speaks of the origin and purpose of the Z.S.C
As a member of the Z.S.C
I promise to uphold and abide to the rules and procedures that are placed before me.
In the event of an apocalypse I promise to do my best to Act on what I’ve learned,
Protect any survivors,
And no matter what Survive.
It is through this credo that we the members of the Zombie Survival Committee will always know what to do in the event of an outbreak or in the case that the world is overrun by the undead.
Ranks: Major and Minor
In the ZSC there are a total of 15 major ranks, and 6 ranks each for the 6 classes. The Major ranks order from:
· Private 2nd class
· Private First class
· Master Sergeant
· Second Lieutenant
· First Lieutenant
· 2nd in Command
· Commander Commando
· Supreme Leader
Now while each rank differs in many ways and depending on what rank you have acquired in turn will give you more responsibilities and abilities within the club, they all have the same simple requirements that are based upon this chart
The four attributes: Strength, Speed, Skill, and Reasoning. Are all the building blocks and requirements of each and every rank. It is only through meeting the requirements of the ranks that each member is allowed to advance.
Classes and Ranks
In the ZSC there are a total of 6 ranks, each with their own advantages and disadvantages. These classes are:
· Special Forces (this class is only granted through rigorous training and work, the special forces class has only one of each other class which are granted to the masters of the classes, for example there is one special forces defender and so on. There are no real ranks in the Special forces, for now)
Now a club wouldn’t be fun if there weren’t milestones to reach, or in this case achievements. Achievements are fun ways for others to want to achieve, by doing so and so you receive this or that. The achievements are many, the tasks rigorous, but the rewards worth it. By completing these achievements points are awarded, which are used to gain levels, ranks, and powers. They are:
· Ninja 1- 10 points, Catch 5 arrows in a row with one hand
· Ninja 2- 80 points, Complete “War Minigame 2” 1st place 3 times
· Ninja 3- 180 points, Take out 3 people in a row in War Minigame 2 in one life, complete 4 times.
· Ultimate Ninja-220 points, Survive sparing for 20 min. with weights
· Engineer- 10 points, build a prop that passes judging
· Work Man- 50 points, build furniture that passes judging
· Techy-60 points, repair a nerf gun
· Kenyan-200 points, run the whole creek under 15 minutes
· Black belt- 60 points, create your own fighting style
· Pizza boy- 300 points, get to the pizza truck first 3 times in a row, “buy a pizza to prove it”
· Medic!- 700 points, help an injured friend 2 times
· Doc! - 300 points, pass the Medic! Achievement 3 times
· Pimp- 1000 points, help a friend get a lover
· Congress Member- 60 points, think of a compromise every one can agree on
· Good Samaritan- 70 points, help out a person in need
· Helpful Hand- 100 points, help someone get something
· Charity- 20 points, give someone something
· Gangsta- 30 points, get 15 loyal friends
· Mobster- 200 points, spend $200 on your friends at one place/ Not your girlfriend
· Secret Admirer- 160 points spend $40 on your crush/ not you’re Gf/Bf your crush!
· Jedi- 50 points, dodge an arrow while facing the other way
· Brother from another Mother- 70 points, take a hit for a member
· Scapegoat- 1000 points, take the blame for your friend
· Packman- 70 points, eat 3 chicken legs within 2 minutes
· Boost- 100 points, help a friend over an obstacle
· Oba Kyu- 200 points, eat 5 bowls of food within 12 minutes without choking
· Luigi- 10 points, Jump down 5 steps of a stairway
· Mario- 60 points, save your Gf from losing money
· Author- 500 points, write a 60 page book
· Over Achiever- 600 points, get 8 achievements
· Spear Master- 100 points, master spear combat
· Staff Master- 100 points, master staff combat
· Sword Master- 100 points, master sword combat
· Hand to Hand Master- 100 points, master a martial art
· Inhuman- 250 points, carry 3 people on your back and run for 30 seconds
· Scuba- 1500 points, hold your breath under water for 3 minutes without dying
· Marine- 300 points, complete War Minigame 30 times
· No Mercy- 250 points, execute 30 people in War Minigame 2
· God of War- 150 points, kill 50 people with melee only in War Minigame 2
· Respect 4 the Dead- 600 points, teabag 8 people with one life in War Minigame 2
· Spartan 1-350 points, kill 8 people with one hit in War Minigame 2, 5 times
· Spartan 2- 1000 points, gain commando and leader rank
· War Cry- 150 points, use bare fists in adrenaline mode and kill 5 people
· Napoleon- 300 points, kill 60 people in War Minigame 1
· Marksman- 60 points, hit 10 center targets with a bb gun
· Zombie Hunter- 100 points, kill 300 zombies in Nazi zombies Der Riese 2 player co-op
· Backfire- 80 points, kill 3 people before they commit suicide in War Minigame
· Hell Yea!- 1000 points, raise $100 for the club
· Chef- 300 points, make a delicious dish for the club
· Blacksmith- 300 points, create 3 weapons that are “battle ready”